equation.

circle + dot = ME
a silly girl
能 量

Sunday 14 February 2016

?

It has been really long long time since the last time i blogged on something or anything.
Though occasionally I did come back a bit to have a look at my past posts and I thought they were rather lovely and funny, then I just did not make any effort to keep them going. Nothing.

Only till now, I don't know whatever something is strongly driving me to do it.
Seems a lot of things have happened or are happening to me. I question myself if it is because I am rushing myself at the last few months of my 25. But rushing for what? I somehow can sense my own growth. But I cannot really define the good or bad. Positive impact or negative impact? Any regrets? Is it necessary? Why am I doing all these? Do I really wanna do these? Are they what I want? what am I scared of? Is everything worth it?

Totally I have no answer no clue. It's ok.
#Bethechange! im happy about whatever decision i've made.